fall to do list10:01:00 AM
Fall is here! Now, you know me and my lists...and it's time for my fall to do list! Ironically, I leave for Phoenix this evening where we'll be expecting a lovely 105°F (or 40°C for all non US-ers) all weekend long, but no matter! Here are some of the things I want to look forward to this fall.
1. Host a scary movie night with candy and classics (Hocus Pocus, Friday the 13th, Children of the Corn, etc.)
2. Visit San Francisco (I have a conference there in November!)
3. Have an early Thanksgiving celebration with friends
4. Spend a weekend in the mountains
5. Try my hardest not to kill my plants! #blackthumb
6. Find a new farmer's market to frequent
7. Try out three new soup recipes (I'm thinking this, this, and this)
8. Spend more time with family, both given and chosen
9. Practice vinyasa yoga up to three times a week
10. Watercolor more! I started painting again recently and I forgot how relaxing and fun it is. I even bought myself a cute box to store my paints in last weekend, so I'm committed!
There you have it! What do you have to look forward to this season?
img via tumblr